Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Roots

The roots of this project came from my own pet cats.


When getting new indoor cats, there are a number of products needed to support them. Things such as food and water dishes with a litter box are the essentials. Many cat owners want more then this to keep their cats entertained. I was one of these individuals so I set off in search of products for my new kittens.

The problem was, I couldn't find any cat products that would look good in my home. Almost everything was wood covered in cheap looking carpet. Surely this was not the whole market, there must be more cat furniture out there right.... right?

After walking through Petco, Petsmart, Pet Food Express and surfing the web I came to an astonishing conclusion. These places all sell the same over priced junk, and I dont like the way any of it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment